How it works – Short Term Loans
Our short term loans are designed to be simple, easy to understand and should take about 24 hours. This is how the process works;
- You decide to apply for a loan, we would take your name, address & phone number. Firstly we need permission to visit you and discuss our loan products, this is called a Request to Call (RTC). You can fill one of these here (link to application page of website).
- Your details are then passed to one of our friendly agents, they will contact you to arrange completion of the full application and documents.
- Once we receive the full application and documents we will process your application for a decision.
- If the loan is approved, we will explain the offer, the loan amount, terms, interest rate, repayment, and all aspects of the loan. You can decide if you wish to proceed or not.
- If you are happy to proceed then our agent will arrange to visit you, complete the loan agreement, arrange the repayment method and give you your cash.
Once you become a Forward Finance client you are given a credit limit and provided your account is maintained in good manner, you can use this facility whenever require. NB subject to status & affordability check.
List of documents required
Before any loan can be approved, we are required to make adequate affordability assessments. We will require the following;
- One form of photo ID – Examples:
- Driving License
- CIS Card
- Work Pass or Identity Card
- MOD ID Card
- Blue Disabled Drivers Pass
Two forms of proof of address (dated in the last three month) – Examples:
- Utiity Bill
- Tax Notification
- Letter from official source, such as Council, Government Department, School, University, College, Bank, Insurance Company, Building Society, Solicitor, Police
- Bank or Building Society Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Building Society of Savings Pass Book
- Council Tax Bill
- Offical Rent Book
- TV License
- Printed Wage Slip
Failure to provide the required documents may result in the application being delayed or declined.